Audacia is an award-winning technology consultancy, specialising in engineering, data, cloud and AI. We design, build and deliver large-scale, complex, integral software solutions for some of the world’s largest organisations, with clients including global mechanical seals manufacturer AESSEAL; leading telecommunications provider O2; global agricultural company ADM; and award-winning offshore solutions provider Specialist Marine Consultants (SMC)
We’re looking for a motivated Content Coordinator to join our growing team in Leeds City Centre, based in our waterfront office on The Calls.
As a Content Writer/Coordinator at Audacia, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and managing a variety of content pieces, ranging from insightful blog articles to industry-specific whitepapers, thought leadership articles for publications, technical insights and more.
You’ll be writing about interesting technical topics; from the latest advancements in data and cloud services, to advanced concepts such as developments in new frameworks to build and configure machine learning models, delivering content to a variety of audiences across multiple industries. With content delivered contributing to different areas of the business, be it internal culture, recruitment or lead generation.
You will also work closely with other members of the marketing team to promote this content across digital channels. Your role will encompass not only content creation but also coordination and ownership of specific responsibilities within the organisation.
Working within the marketing team, you’ll collaborate across teams with stakeholders at all levels; from directors through to Academy cohorts, to gain insights to deliver relevant, engaging and knowledgeable content. You’ll be joining teams of intelligent, friendly and engaging analytical thinkers who have a passion for technology and love to solve complex problems, working in a culture focused on collaboration, ownership and curiosity.
We trust our teams, so you’ll be given autonomy and ownership, enabling you to choose the most appropriate and effective approach to successfully deliver. You’ll be provided with the tools and services needed for you to work to your full potential, alongside the help and guidance from senior management when required.
You’ll be part of a community here, with people who like to socialise both inside and outside of work. Outside of working hours, you’ll find us at the pub, playing in pool leagues, board games and D&D, yoga sessions, cinema trips and dinners. Or simply building AR prototypes over some pizza and beer.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health cover
- Pension matching up to 8%
- Dedicated career manager
- Learning & development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Weekly free breakfast
- Wider business contribution
A passionate writer who has the ability to accurately convey a number of different tones of voice and write to different audience personas.
A curious learner who is willing to learn new tools, topics and technologies in pursuit of creating engaging and relevant content.
A self-motivated and proactive individual who is confident and self-starting who enjoys networking and collaborating with individuals in different areas to gather insights and ideas for content creation.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Writing engaging and knowledgeable articles for Audacia’s industry and technical blogs
- Writing informative content for pages across the website, including project pages and services pages
- Optimising content for search engines using SEO best practices
- Ensuring quality standards around content are adhered to
- Working in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to plan campaigns
- Research and write about industry topics, including AI, digital transformation, software development teams and more
- Keep up to date with industry developments, trends, topics and opinions
- Lending your editorial experience across the organisation to ensure documents are accurate
- Working cross functionally across marketing, design and development to pull together relevant insights for our audience
- Using SEO tools like SEMrush to conduct keyword research and optimise content for search engines
- Building content in our CMS, creating title tags and meta descriptions
- Sharing our content with industry thought leaders through our external blogs
- Pitching our content to industry thought leaders and journalists
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- Ability to adapt writing style to convey different tones of voice and cater to various audience personas.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the technology industry is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of or enthusiasm to learn about the technology industry
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Strong organisational skills, including time management and planning
- Willingness, ability to self-learn and quickly adapt to new requirements or changes
- Ability to work both independently with limited oversight and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, and committed to a career in content
- Participate in site audit tasks and contribute to improvements in website and UI areas as needed
- Familiarity with SEO principles and tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs
- Familiarity with content outreach and its importance in the content lifecycle
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about technology and eager to take on a diverse set of responsibilities in the world of content creation and coordination, please get in touch below.
2 years experience in a similar role and industry
Knowledge/experience of the following tools/technologies:
- Azure DevOps
- Figma (or similar design tools)