Audacia is a Leeds and London based software development company. We specialise in building complex and integral bespoke software solutions for clients including the UK's largest housebuilder Persimmon Homes; the nation's largest funder of health and care research, NIHR; leading telecommunications provider O2; and market leading offshore solutions provider, Specialist Marine Consultants (SMC).
Audacia is only as strong as the people behind it. As a services business, people are at the heart of what we do – they’re what makes us a great company to work both for and with. As Audacia has grown, we’ve worked hard to create and maintain a culture that enables both clients to access technology solutions simply and effectively, as well as our people to thoroughly enjoy a challenging and interesting work environment.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for someone to fill an integral role in our business growth plans and aspirations, taking ownership of the drive into investing in our people, helping to continue and develop our great culture and ensure that our people have ongoing opportunities to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
Under your leadership, you’ll be partnering with people to create programmes to develop leaders and mentors, manage performance, enlist talent and ensure strong employee engagement and development.
You’ll be supporting teams across different roles and departments, from a variety of backgrounds – all who share curiosity and analytical thinking, and love to solve complex problems. You’ll be working in an open office, with a culture focused on collaboration, transparency and working as a single team, with each other and with clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to shape and create impact within your role by defining and owning a HR strategy that covers activities across the business; from working with people to progress and develop in their careers, to building upon successful wellbeing programmes, and continuing to drive DE&I initiatives.
Audacia are proud of the community we have established within the business, with people who like to engage both inside and outside of work. You’ll normally find us in evenings at the pub, playing in a pool league, board games or D&D, at yoga sessions, whisky nights, or the cinema, or simply building Augmented Reality (AR) prototypes over pizza and beer.
- Work in close partnership with senior management to implement HR strategies
- Manage and co-ordinate appraisal and career coaching practices including employee recognition, remuneration and benefits packages
- Take ownership of HR policies and procedures
- Continue to build upon and drive our successful wellbeing programmes
- Continue to build upon and drive our successful DE&I initiatives
- Work closely with employees to develop their careers through L&D programmes
- Work with Marketing to maintain and enhance our employer brand and communications
- Lead the delivery of performance management, progress and review
- Manage recruitment, interview and onboarding processes for roles across the business, liaising with marketing for promotional campaigns and activity