Sales Development Representative
Audacia is a Leeds and London based software development and digital transformation company. We specialise in building digital transformation strategies and complex software platforms for industry leaders – from commodities trading platforms for one of the biggest agricultural companies in the world, to applications to manage people across the biggest offshore windfarms in the world.
We have established a reputation as a critical technology partner with long-standing relationships, with clients including global manufacturer, AESSEAL plc; the largest national clinical research funder in Europe, the National Institute of Health Research; leading telecommunications provider O2; and international vehicle hire company Europcar.
We’re looking for qualified and driven sales development representatives (SDRs) to join our growing team based out of our Leeds City Centre waterfront location on The Calls, offering hybrid working.
You’ll be working alongside teams of intelligent, friendly, and engaging analytical thinkers who have a passion for technology and love to solve complex problems, working in a culture focused on transparency, collaboration, ownership, and curiosity.
We trust our teams, so you’ll be given autonomy and ownership, enabling you to choose the most appropriate and effective approach to successfully research leads, start new relationships and setup our closers for success. You’ll be provided with the tools and services needed for you to work to your full potential, alongside the help and guidance from senior management when required.
You’ll benefit from quarterly progression reviews to assess where you are in terms of your desired career path and personal progress. Your career is yours to drive at Audacia, with structured opportunities to lead teams and move into management positions.
You’ll be part of a community here, with people who like to socialise both inside and outside of work. Outside of working hours (and lockdown), you’ll find us at the pub, playing in pool leagues, board games and D&D, yoga sessions, cinema trips and whisky nights. Or simply building AR prototypes over some pizza and beer.
About the role:
As a qualified sales development representative, you’ll work within our team to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
Objectives of this role:
- Represent our company’s services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet customer needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage consultants for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and monthly responsibilities:
- Utilise Salesforce, and multi-channel comms to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and consultants
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required skills and qualifications:
- 1-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and social channels
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas